Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

2 hours ago, maharkn said:

MR is going to work his butt off with Calbert and be a 40% 3pt shooter and give us that 4 out 1 in with two bigs

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

I don't know about 40% from three, definitely not on any high volume, but I'd take 33%+ on enough volume to keep defenses honest. I don't think we see a ton of typical 4 out 1 in next year but would be nice to be wrong I guess. He's great around the rim though, that's where I want most of his looks. Maybe if/when Malik slides over to play the 5 for a few segments we see more 4 out 1 in. Would love to be a fly on the wall during staff meetings these days 

3 hours ago, Home Jersey said:

I don't know about 40% from three, definitely not on any high volume, but I'd take 33%+ on enough volume to keep defenses honest. I don't think we see a ton of typical 4 out 1 in next year but would be nice to be wrong I guess. He's great around the rim though, that's where I want most of his looks. Maybe if/when Malik slides over to play the 5 for a few segments we see more 4 out 1 in. Would love to be a fly on the wall during staff meetings these days 

I’d like to see how we would perform with some minutes with MR at the 5, MM at the 4 with some combo of Tucker and guards.