Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

2 minutes ago, sirhoosierlot said:

There’s such a huge generational divide on the internet I sometimes forget lol 

To be fair I watched all the avenger movies and never got into the Thanos references on social media. But Thanos loses in the end. So is he saying Woodson = fired? lol

3 minutes ago, Feathery said:

To be fair I watched all the avenger movies and never got into the Thanos references on social media. But Thanos loses in the end. So is he saying Woodson = fired? lol

Who is Thanos?  LOL

14 minutes ago, sirhoosierlot said:

There’s such a huge generational divide on the internet I sometimes forget lol 

....exactly!

Like, how many of these youngsters even know what or ever had the luxury of "Call Waiting" on land line phones? lol

It was like this.... a recruit talking to his girlfriend on a landline (with a super long cord that could stretch from the kitchen to his bedroom) and call waiting beeps in...."Hey, someone's trying to call, It may be Coach Knight. I gotta go!" lol

9 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

3 pages of NGW/Tyme and Thanos? I expect more. If I were actually paying for this content I would demand a refund. However, I will still complain about something that is both free and that I choose to do. This is the internet afterall. 

The portal news was summed up in a couple of posts, everything else is just filler to pass the time while we wait.  

10 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

3 pages of NGW/Tyme and Thanos? I expect more. If I were actually paying for this content I would demand a refund. However, I will still complain about something that is both free and that I choose to do. This is the internet afterall. 

Portal season has its highs and lows -- news comes quick and there we wait.  I'm surprised this thread hasn't been derailed by Avengers movies prior to this.

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I'm not here to judge them. It's also NOT a visit and it's LITTLE 5. 

But, I'll be honest--- I wouldn't want to go to battle with a bunch of teetotalers. 

No, I was there when Coach Knight was there, dudes were going out.  I don't have a problem with that per se.  Just think you ride a thin line with some of that.  It is fine to a degree as long as the priorities are straight.

That kind of thing can lead to trouble and frankly I don't know if we have the coaching staff in place that knows how to handle that.  These dudes are getting a ton of money for their age and I don't know, just seems like a recipe for potential disaster if it isn't moderated.

Since he’s Woodson’s #1 fan, he’d never say that.

22 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

HEY GUYS:

For the good of one and all, let’s generally agree to keep this thread about IU portal possibilities and much less about assessment of former posters and twitterers identities. We have a thread already set up for that purpose.

Doing so will make this thread an easier read for all.

Thanks

oh no, no, no, thank you