Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

30 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Gimme Anderson or Goode(rumor floating he’s soon to enter portal possibly). Maybe I missed it here in previous comments. Then Goodman can shove it where the sun doesn’t shine with his comments via Twitter 

Apparently the Goode rumors have been put to rest; he’s staying at ILL.

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

IMG_3406.jpeg

NOT an Indiana done deal. I was ready to line him up next to done deal Hickman on opening night. Lol.

Always too many premature “done deals”…. It just gets old 

37 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rabby reports we've reached out to Duke's Jaden Schutt (SG).  Too early to know if it will go anywhere or not.

https://goduke.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/jaden-schutt/19451

This says Schutt was one of the best shooters in the class, but also an above the rim athlete. He was a 4 star recruit, and has good size at 6’5.  Sounds intriguing…

https://247sports.com/article/duke-guard-jaden-schutt-will-enter-the-transfer-portal-jon-scheyer-2024-basketball-recruiting-230480603/amp/

40 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That’d make sense. Good for us if so!

I believe Howard's tweet was from about five hours ago, so could be he was referring to the Carlyle commitment.  Hope it is about Anderson.

EDIT:  the cryptic tweet I was referring to was five hours old, but he put up another.  Hmmmmm

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I believe Howard's tweet was from about five hours ago, so could be he was referring to the Carlyle commitment.  Hope it is about Anderson.

EDIT:  the cryptic tweet I was referring to was five hours old, but he put up another.  Hmmmmm

My guess would be about Anderson