Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Just like when Matta and Stevens was available. Poor timing but mostly poor decisions at the time by IU.
Poor decisions and it appears that will never change.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

Long Beach State. LOL! 

Actually, I think I might have seen somewhere that Vandy was interested -- but if Michigan and Louisville are after you, I doubt you'd be considering Vanderbilt (although I would think Nashville might be a fun place to live). 

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Long Beach State. LOL! 

Actually, I think I might have seen somewhere that Vandy was interested -- but if Michigan and Louisville are after you, I doubt you'd be considering Vanderbilt (although I would think Nashville might be a fun place to live). 

For our selfish sake, Vandy is where you can get a pay raise and also have the leverage to get outta town (reasonable buyout) when the powers that be are finally willing to move on from Woody.

Just saw a replay of Iowa State during a TO and they have a defensive coach give instruction on D things, then an offensive coach steps in to coach on things to do on offense. Apparently they even have one coach who focuses on spacing.  Interesting set up. 

5 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Just saw a replay of Iowa State during a TO and they have a defensive coach give instruction on D things, then an offensive coach steps in to coach on things to do on offense. Apparently they even have one coach who focuses on spacing.  Interesting set up. 

Teri Moren has a similar approach.

21 hours ago, Sardinefarts1991 said:

I hope not.  He should be ours over what we have.  Just terrible.  We better get a stud after next year or I'm absolutely beside myself.

Given your name, I hope you’re not beside yourself 

Glad it’s not OSU or UM.

And Louisville will be a nice gig for him. If will be easy for him to look way better than Payne. Pressure won’t be as high out of the gate.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

And if our 6 mil Nil is accurate and Louisville 3.5 mil that’s gotta put us as a top 5 spender cuz Louisville don’t play

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app