Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, Chris007 said:

Yeah and that coach had already won two national championships and proved himself. I’m not sure the two are comparable. 

But you said no successful coaches called out players but I showed a successful coach who did.

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I want to say I'm really proud of the growth out of some of you degenerates on here.  When I was calling for Archie's head due to suckage, some of you said that we just need to accept the suckage.  That this is just who we are now and to accept it.

Now I see many of the same posters refusing to accept the Woodson suckage.  Growth, baby!

We're uniting under the refusal to accept suckage.  I love you guys!

I’m going to pat myself on the back and have a cocktail. I feel like I’ve grown as a BTB member.

11 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Yep, plenty if minutes in both too. 

And let's not forget his joy ride down Walnut last season when he tried to shake responsibility by switching seats with the passenger. Such maturity and leadership right there.

That should have been the end of his IU career.

16 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

I am wondering how many of you have let Dolson and the BOT know of your concerns about the basketball program

It is all well and good to vent here but to actually make a difference you need to do more than that.

Man, I have a high opinion of myself — I’m great in my own mind — 

But even I recognize that Dolson and the BOT don’t give a rats Azz for my message board man opinion 

lol

20 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’m going to pat myself on the back and have a cocktail. I feel like I’ve grown as a BTB member.

Hey, I didn't name names!  But your brain is getting so big its dripping out of your ear

6 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Man, I have a high opinion of myself — I’m great in my own mind — 

But even I recognize that Dolson and the BOT don’t give a rats Azz for my message board man opinion 

lol

Didn't say it will make a difference but it shows more by taking time to find their email address and contact them. If enough fans show their unhappiness and don't let up it might make a difference 

Man, I have a high opinion of myself — I’m great in my own mind —  But even I recognize that Dolson and the BOT don’t give a rats Azz for my message board man opinion 

lol

Maybe not yours or mine personally… but you still need to make them hear the roar of discontent.

Whoever the coach is next year and start looking at transfers they need to look at players that are use to winning. You do this in the portal or high school recruit  to me that is why getting kids from places like Montverde helps with winning. Listening to the radio today and this stat shows how getting Kopp and XJ wasn't going to help with winning. Their combined conference record at Pitt and NW was 29-85 so they had no clue what it took to win. The only transfer from a winning program was Walker who went to a final four. Also look for production over potential in recruiting. That was what Coach Cig said in his opening press conference.

6 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:
20 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:
Man, I have a high opinion of myself — I’m great in my own mind —  But even I recognize that Dolson and the BOT don’t give a rats Azz for my message board man opinion 

lol

Maybe not yours or mine personally… but you still need to make them hear the roar of discontent.

The roar is everywhere— the media, HT, Star, everyone is loudly expressing their discontent. In all seriousness emails from fans? White noise 

I love seeing Josh turn on Woodson. He still has me blocked because I said Woodson would fail from Day 1. 

That was not hard to predict. Many just tried to talk themselves into pretending he could work

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

The solution isn’t to fire Woodson guys. That’s a symptom of an administration that doesn’t really care and isn’t very competent which is a bad combo 

pitchforks? just give me a couple days to order one in amazon.