Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, monskisprodigy said:

Missed it, what did he say?

Question was whether the outcome today comes as a surprise to him. He paused for half a second with a blank stare and said: "Yes. I had all hopes that we were going to win this game, and it hurts that we lost. So yeah." Shaky voice and blinking quickly... seemed upset

7 minutes ago, OKHOOSIER said:

We are the rubes. The Leal stuff, the Woodson stuff, DD, the hysterics, AC, fill in the blank. The only reason any of this even exists is the fan base. I said hundreds of pages ago, the only blue blood descriptor left for IU was the fan base. It’s all about dollar signs, and clicks=dollar signs. We are a huge and easily triggered fan base and rightfully so. Doyle is an idiot, DD is an idiot, trilly is half troll, but they all have one thing in common: they know the IU fanbase is good for clicks, and that means the IU fan base is good for money. 

I could pick anyone (excluding some sunshine pumpers) and they would have a better basketball track record than Fred Glass and Dolson so far. It’s not rocket science. When your fan base knows more than your coaches and admin, things get nasty. 

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Questions like this are just so incredibly stupid. 

“Nah, I thought they’d stomp a new hole in our @$$. Saw this one coming!”

He looked like he wanted to treat the reporter like a Taco Bell drive thru worker for asking such a dumb question