Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

firecoachwoodsonthread

Just now, RaceToTheTop said:

That's the point.  You've said that already....many times over.  There isn't anything else to say.

Make the same point to all the guys with the hump jokes , the old man comments, the wine and cigar comments, and maybe I’ll listen to you.

Or does your stance only apply in certain situations?

3 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Pretty sure I haven’t filled nearly 400 pages. 
Pretty sure that the number of “hump” references far outnumber my posts.

My viewpoint is that CMW deserves to be respected, whether anyone thinks he should be the coach or not. If that’s offensive to many , not sure what else to say.

Maybe I should go to the "positivity thread" and tell them how wrong they are.

That seems wrong, huh?

So why do you think you're doing any good in here?

Fire Woody.  Kick his dog.  

47 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Wasn't Don Patton the athletic director and Stan Daugherty the Delta Coach. I believe Paul Keller followed him after he left Delta. 

Yeah don’t remember who our AD was, but Stan took off after Painter graduated. I think he went to Wapahani. Sam Fields took over and coach varsity he was the JV coach. Keller came later.

My viewpoint is that CMW deserves to be respected, whether anyone thinks he should be the coach or not. If that’s offensive to many , not sure what else to say.

So are hump jokes, cigar and wine jokes what you refer to as disrespectful or disparaging? If so, I don't what to tell you except what I'd tell my 6 year old daughter "toughen up"

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

So are hump jokes, cigar and wine jokes what you refer to as disrespectful or disparaging? If so, I don't what to tell you except what I'd tell my 6 year old daughter "toughen up"

Not the point. The point was the redundancy that I was being accused of. Those were examples.

Sorry I didn’t make that point clear 

Just now, steubenhoosier said:

Make the same point to all the guys with the hump jokes , the old man comments, the wine and cigar comments, and maybe I’ll listen to you.

Or does your stance only apply in certain situations?

If you are offended by those comments, you might want to look for a new new board.  Obviously the one you were on where you 'lead the fire Crean' comments and this one aren't for you.  Or maybe sports message boards aren't for you if you are offended this easily.

9 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

My feelings aren’t hurt at all. Lol

And I was probably one of the leaders of the get rid of Crean movement on another board 

I know your username from another board. But you just joined here on Feb 20? Did you join to defend Woodson and scold people who say things you dislike? 

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

If you are offended by those comments, you might want to look for a new new board.  Obviously the one you were on where you 'lead the fire Crean' comments and this one aren't for you.  Or maybe sports message boards aren't for you if you are offended this easily.

So, you have no answer to my question.

1 minute ago, Feathery said:

I know your username from another board. But you just joined here on Feb 20? Did you join to defend Woodson and scold people who say things you dislike? 

Not her to defend anyone.

But expect any IU coach, any person for that matter, to be treated respectfully.

How is that such a hard concept for people to adhere to?

17 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Why are you trying to make this your crusade to defend Woodson. You aren't going change anyone's mind just like nobody is going to change yours. 

4 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

So, you have no answer to my question.

Not her to defend anyone.

But expect any IU coach, any person for that matter, to be treated respectfully.

How is that such a hard concept for people to adhere to?

When he treats the players and the media respectfully then we'll treat him respectfully.

Until then, FIRE HIM.  And kick his dog.

I don't know that I'd say a lack of bonding; he had success recruiting the state early on with Hulls, Elston, Zeller, Ferrell, etc. More so Crean being Crean he ended up turning them against him.
Crean had a good run early on he also had blackmon and lyles verballed as frosh. Woodson cannot or chooses not to get indiana kids. Odd for a guy who claims to be a knight guy. Very odd.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

My feelings aren’t hurt at all. Lol

And I was probably one of the leaders of the get rid of Crean movement on another board 

Well did you talk about Crean taking a dump at a recruit’s house? Or something like that off limits in your book? If I sucked at my job I would fully expect for people to take sh@t about me and I would be fired. 

22 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I always end it with buttercup. “Toughen up Buttercup” lol