Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

7 minutes ago, SamIam said:

I hope there's some way for these rumors to reach Dolson. 

If Dolson is hearing the rumors , how can Woodson put a tape on the floor that’s basically giving him the finger?

If we’re hearing this for sure about the players wanting to leave if Woodson is brought back then it makes me really curious to see how they act/play the rest of these games. I mean we kinda thought they had given up already anyways, but now with this latest stuff reaching the surface, it’s like dang, the rest of these games could be uglier than we think in more ways than one. 

11 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

A guy over on HSN said he had heard that Woodson had lost tbe team. if he comes back there are 5 players who can come back that won't according to the that poster.

It's obvious that Woodson has lost the team... but having documented info about who would leave is powerful stuff to have in your pocket.

14 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Weekly inside Indiana going on right now. As you can expect some of the answers are frustrating, and confusing 

IMG_6134.jpeg

I'd argue that he's not on social media because he couldn't stand the heat... and if his responsibility is "to the players and the fans" then he  has some serious 'splaining to do...

1 minute ago, IUc2016 said:

I am beginning to think that Trayvon Jackson Davis taking Woody to back-back tournaments is the greatest accomplishment in this history of this program.

my goodness this is embarrassing 

Trayce. Trayvon was his brother, the QB.

1 minute ago, 94Bulldog said:

Both Cupp’s and Galloway’s Dads are/were successful state championship winning high school coaches, they aren’t dumb.  If we see it, they certainly see it.  Plus whatever inside info they are getting in addition to what we see.  I mean if I’m their Dad I’m saying, it’s your call son but if you want my opinion….

If I had a D1 player in this landscape he would go play for Painter and if he thought about playing for Woodson I would smack the crap out of him.  

1 minute ago, 94Bulldog said:

Really?  Couldn’t tell since you still run your offense this way….

Except for the getting to the line part. They're not particularly good at that and then terrible at hitting them when they do.