Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

COMPLAIN HERE!

I can't believe people actually believe Woodson will be back next season. This is so bad something has to be done! Possibly worse than miller. Thevfact I am comparing them is bad. I feel we get beat worse under Woodson

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I can't believe people actually believe Woodson will be back next season. This is so bad something has to be done! Possibly worse than miller. Thevfact I am comparing them is bad. I feel we get beat worse under Woodson

It's Indiana and they're unserious, that's why he'll be back; hell, that's why he was hired. It's why the come God meeting that's so badly needed, where he's basically told fix it or else, won't happen.

Getting blown out at home by a crappy PENN STATE team lmao. This is what happens when you make an utterly unserious hire. We have another year of this to look forward to because "you gotta give a coach time to get it going!"

The fact that we don't have a fire mike woodson thread yet is criminal. He deserves to be fired and rehired just so we can fire him twice for that ****. Terrible performance. He can't bring a prepared team to a game very often

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

The fact that we don't have a fire mike woodson thread yet is criminal. He deserves to be fired and rehired just so we can fire him twice for that ****. Terrible performance. He can't bring a prepared team to a game very often

Woodson needs fired by the end of the day, but even I wouldn't give him the Billy Martin treatment.

Well I can guarantee this is the absolute last thing Dolson and the IU administration wanted to have happen today.

I feel like they're just spending the remaining season closing their eyes, crossing their fingers, and praying we get to the tournament so the heat is off Woodson so they don't have to come up with another buyout.