Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

COMPLAIN HERE!

Just now, Hornsby said:

Woodson: "Today we were so flat coming out (in the second half). It's like we were a step slow." #iubb
Lol

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Dammit Woody.  It's that hump leading from the locker room to the court.  You got to help them over it.   

This program is just an absolute dumpster fire at this point, and I truly don’t know if it can be ever be saved. Haven’t watched a game in weeks because honestly, what’s even the point? I watched the first half of the Purdue game and that was enough for me. It’s so obvious how this will play out too. Woodson will get one more year, we are going to be even worse next year, and then he’s going to “retire”. It’s just pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

They're gonna have to spend their NIL money on a PR campaign to whip up support for retaining Woodson.

Well, there goes the money for a good guard. Not that one would want to play in this offense.

IU Admin in 2010-2011 we can’t fire Crean and make a move on Stevens because we have a huge recruit coming in.

Buckner Glass hire Archie 

Buckner and Isiah hire Woody

IU admin in 2023 we can’t fire woody and make a move on (May/Beard) because we have a huge recruit coming in.

Years later Buckner (hires insert bad hire)

5 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Probably fine. Their buddy is the coach so they are blinded by that

I disagree.
It was their hope/dream that their buddy Woody would bring back the glory. They  both know what is expected, and how bad this is, so I don’t think there is anyway they are “probably fine” with what is going on.

This program is just an absolute dumpster fire at this point, and I truly don’t know if it can be ever be saved. Haven’t watched a game in weeks because honestly, what’s even the point? I watched the first half of the Purdue game and that was enough for me. It’s so obvious how this will play out too. Woodson will get one more year, we are going to be even worse next year, and then he’s going to “retire”. It’s just pathetic. 
Yep you get four years no matter what cause we'll just cause it's iu..

I disagree.
It was their hope/dream that their buddy Woody would bring back the glory. They  both know what is expected, and how bad this is, so I don’t think there is anyway they are “probably fine” with what is going on.
If the weren't blinded by friendship they would have never hired him in the first place.

My email I sent to Dolson, wish I was a better writer.

I assume you will be getting a lot of these kinds of emails today. Maybe not because most fans are totally over this coaching regime. I wasn't in favor of the hire when you made the hire but was going to give it a chance. I am now totally over it today because that was the most embarrassing loss I can remember in all of my years watching IU basketball.

The roster construction is horrible and we have absolutely no guard play. We left one scholarship open even though everyone knew we needed more guards. Instead of bringing in some guards he brings in Walker and Sparks who don't even see the court.

You need to fire him tonight because this is totally unacceptable and should not happen at IU. It sounds like he is not totally dedicated to work hard on the recruiting front that a college basketball coach needs. This team plays with no passion or enthusiasm and that comes from your coach. He looks uninterested and has no emotion on the court. I just don't think he knew what the college game entails and shouldn't have ever been hired to coach IU basketball.

Please do all of us long time Hoosiers a favor and try to rebuild this program. I would like to get a coach like the Indiana State coach who actually runs a modern style of offense.

Scott Roberts

15 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Wonder how Buckner and Zeke are feeling right now after witnessing today's debacle.

They deserve to be embarrassed, but not sure they are... you need a conscience to feel embarrassed.

11 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

It's the proverbial train wreck from which you cannot look away.

3 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

My email I sent to Dolson, wish I was a better writer.

I assume you will be getting a lot of these kinds of emails today. Maybe not because most fans are totally over this coaching regime. I wasn't in favor of the hire when you made the hire but was going to give it a chance. I am now totally over it today because that was the most embarrassing loss I can remember in all of my years watching IU basketball.

The roster construction is horrible and we have absolutely no guard play. We left one scholarship open even though everyone knew we needed more guards. Instead of bringing in some guards he brings in Walker and Sparks who don't even see the court.

You need to fire him tonight because this is totally unacceptable and should not happen at IU. It sounds like he is not totally dedicated to work hard on the recruiting front that a college basketball coach needs. This team plays with no passion or enthusiasm and that comes from your coach. He looks uninterested and has no emotion on the court. I just don't think he knew what the college game entails and shouldn't have ever been hired to coach IU basketball.

Please do all of us long time Hoosiers a favor and try to rebuild this program. I would like to get a coach like the Indiana State coach who actually runs a modern style of offense.

Scott Roberts

Uh, IUPU fort wayne on line one.  Indiana state line two.  

but i get your point.  You cant loose at home to teams like this.  

Good thing this is the last year Big Ten allows all teams in the Big Ten Tournament because I don’t know if IU even would make that had next year been this year. 

33 minutes ago, Cd71 said:

I do not post much, but fire this guy.  This is embarrassing.  TJD made this guy not look like an idiot the first two years.  

Except for the fact that he only won 1 round of 64 game in 2 years. Telling if you ask me…and yes, last year was a big letdown getting our ***** kicked in the round of 32.

4 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Zeke could burn any organization to the ground. There’s nothing he can’t F up. But he’s an eternal optimist and always ready to try again.  

If we had sent him to N Korea instead of Dennis Rodman, that regime would’ve collapsed years ago. 

Zeke destroyed my Knicks for an entire generation.  Loved him on the court but stay the hell away from advising the program.