Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: NCAA R32 IUBB vs Miami - 3/19 @ 8:40 on TNT

He can play and score in the opposite post. He’ll be going against a much smaller man. If they help it’s a dunk for tjd or a kickout 3. It’s an ok mismatch for us. 
Have seen zero of that so far tonight but we'll see I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Just now, rcs29 said:

Jay Wright and Candace Parker are so refreshing in the studio compared to 25 year NBA guys taking 3 weeks out of their year to pretend like they know something about the college game.

Preach! Jays breakdown there on our offense was on point. 

3 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Ok so is JG just in the dog house? Or is this still a health issue?

This is exactly the kind of game his quick athleticism, rebounding and blocking ability is needed. If CMW just isn’t playing him, that’s just bad, and yeah, he should transfer. Race has no chance defensively in this game, guys are just blowing by him

He can’t play at this level.  CMW knows it.

3 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Ok so is JG just in the dog house? Or is this still a health issue?

This is exactly the kind of game his quick athleticism, rebounding and blocking ability is needed. If CMW just isn’t playing him, that’s just bad, and yeah, he should transfer. Race has no chance defensively in this game, guys are just blowing by him

I don’t think JG is quick thinking enough.  He usually gets lost on D. 

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

Jay Wright and Candace Parker are so refreshing in the studio compared to 25 year NBA guys taking 3 weeks out of their year to pretend like they know something about the college game.

Better than having Rex Chapman.

1 minute ago, IU - Kaulie said:

He can’t play at this level.  CMW knows it.

Except he has and you’re ignoring it. For the hundredth time, our best offensive games this year he started and he and Malik opened the lane for TJD. Race is terrible defensively in this game. 

7 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Nope. When he’s hot, he’s hot start to finish. When he’s cold, he’s cold the whole game. 

Yeah, I'm just hoping he can make a clutch appearance like at the end of the home game against Purdue.

He was pretty quiet that whole game except for that game clinching layup.

We’ve improved our shooting from last year, but we need to improve it again, and then improve it again to really be as competitive as we’d like to be, especially from the three.

1 minute ago, reconmkd said:

Did JHS pull a groin or get hit in the nuts? Watching on a phone since my internet is still out.

Hit in the nuts on Miami's first possession.