Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Iowa - Thursday, 1/5/23 @ 9:00 on FS1

6 point lead with 2 and change left. 3 or 4 terrible possessions on O and D.

The teams lack of compete on D is astonishing.

This is a bad loss for a team that thinks it can compete for something. I imagine we will still make the tournament but that could come into doubt soon enough.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

We make almost every team look great on offense. That’s an US problem. It’s multi leveled. It’s strategy, it’s game planning, it’s bad decision making, it’s lack of compete, and it’s not getting fixed.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

What reasoning is Woodson going to use for losing a 21point lead?

it all went downhill when they started pressing us and we were not prepared.

Pressing and 2-3 zone. Tom Crean-esque.  

Excuse me while I go puke. 

3 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I really don’t know if we have enough to win enough games to get into the tourney. We just lost to a really bad Iowa team that we were up by 20 at 1 point. We are what we thought we were. Get Woody out of btown!  

he’s not the guy!!!!! Let’s go after Chris beard.

im so ******* tired of losing boys! I’m ******* sick and tired of it!!!!!!

Sure, let's go after an alleged domestic abuser!

Have some damn dignity. 

I loathe to say it but Tom Crean is available and would be an improvement. 

Now excuse me while I go vomit 
Crean wasn't good enough but he makes Archie and Woodson look lime trash. Archie for sure Woodson on his way there

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I tell you what. I’m 40 yr old. I will say right here right now. I’m done, DONE with #iubb until they do something. DONE! 

There is no one here that loves IUBB more than I do. I promise you that. D.O.N.E. 

Ehh, c’mon. I’m also 40 and I absolutely hate this team. And I’m gonna sit down and watch every damn minute of every damn game. Is it the pain that makes me feel alive? Who could know? Grab a stiff drink. Scream into the pillow. See ya Sunday. 

5 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I really don’t know if we have enough to win enough games to get into the tourney. We just lost to a really bad Iowa team that we were up by 20 at 1 point. We are what we thought we were. Get Woody out of btown!  

he’s not the guy!!!!! Let’s go after Chris beard.

im so ******* tired of losing boys! I’m ******* sick and tired of it!!!!!!

We have enough home games and some games against some bad Big 1.o teams. We did enough in the noncon to get in with a ~.500 conference record.

Woodson on radio says we played good but free throws cost us the game lol. Tjd was hurt Woodson wanted to take him out but tjd refused. Says we will see how he feels tomorrow lol. We're screwed

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk