Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

re-posting @RaceToTheTop's post on FB board here--

3 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Yes.  Also former IU player Malik Reneau if you're keeping track.

Confirmation that Alexis is currently eligible.

https://www.insidethehall.com/2026/09/23/report-kellan-wyatt-stephen-daley-and-sam-alexis-currently-eligible-after-monroe-circuit-court-grants-preliminary-injunction/

Posted
11 hours ago, Demo said:

The Sleepers guys giving their offseason observations. As the national pundits  go I’ve always thought these guys do an ok job and by and large this feels like a reasonable assessment. 

This was pretty solid. I’m actually surprised to hear outsiders that are a little more critical of Devries than what IU fans are. I think overall they were pretty positive but their concerns were fair.

Posted
1 hour ago, str8baller said:

Alexis is back. Talented roster. We have a nice non-con schedule. The air is getting chillier. I’m starting to get excited about IU basketball. Probably Charlie Brown with the football again, but whatever. 

Well said. 17 days til the Butler scrimmage. Sam obviously fills a huge need, let's hope his eligibility sticks.

I'm really curious to see how our freshmen do.

Seems like Prince will be a bona fide rotation player.

Manhertz maybe not physically ready for a big role, but talented enough that Duke was recruiting him before the reclass at one point. Not counting on him for much, but maybe he could be a dark horse / surprise this year. 

I think Karvala is a high floor, low ceiling player as a freshman. I think he can be solid enough with "do no harm" type of minutes.

Keen to see sophomore Sisley too. 

Posted
1 hour ago, mshoosier said:

Anybody hearing anything about Sokolov yet ?

 

 

The last I heard was he made it to campus and was with the team.  No update on how he is looking to this point.

Posted
14 hours ago, Demo said:

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/biggest-questions-facing-iu-basketball-as-the-2026-27-hoosiers-begin-formal-practices/
 

Nice preseason summary by Mike. Obviously nothing new but it puts a bow on the different lines of questions we’ve been kicking around all summer. 

If they can be respectable when it comes to offensive rebounds, this team will be much better.  Better shooting and rebounding with effort, and we can fell good about them.

Posted
36 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Will Sisley be shooting from the rooftop of some building again?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...