Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Just posted on his own account he’s going to montverde :O

That is just a shame, I hate seeing Indiana players leaving for basketball factories 

On 6/24/2024 at 1:13 PM, AH1971 said:

Sisley transferring to prep school?

Heard this about two weeks ago from somebody I really trusted but shocked it was this tight lipped. Honestly don’t know what to make of it. He’s already put out a top 5 so him transferring fishing for better options doesn’t seem like it’s on the table. 

10 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

Heard this about two weeks ago from somebody I really trusted but shocked it was this tight lipped. Honestly don’t know what to make of it. He’s already put out a top 5 so him transferring fishing for better options doesn’t seem like it’s on the table. 

Rabby has said development purposes 

It’s been contemplated by him since entering high school. It almost came to fruition last year but he ultimately chose to stay at HH. Good for him. He’s not looking for other offers this is purely for developmental purposes. Honestly if kids have dreams of playing at the highest level this is the way to go. No offense to high school coaches, I use to be one, but let’s face it these are basketball factories with mega basketball benefits an Indiana high school just doesn’t offer. Even better now that some of these kids make life changing money for 4 years even if they don’t make it to the next level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

He'll be a fine replacement for Flagg. He's not as long but same skill set. Better shooter. 

This is a place where he can go head-to-head with Haralson on the national stage and totally disrupt the rankings system. 

Edited by BA47591