Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) - SF Bryson Tucker to INDIANA

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Speak for yourself; I was never "meh, okay." I was entertained by the car crash,

but now I am entertained by both the basketball possibilities, and the still existing possibility of a car crash.

So... You're the guy working at the car crash testing site , knowing you're going to be watching cars crash and saying, "hey we got a new crash test dummy in today."

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So... You're the guy working at the car crash testing site , knowing you're going to be watching cars crash and saying, "hey we got a new crash test dummy in today."

I'm the guy at the car crash site who's entertained both by:

1. The car crashes, and
  2. The thought of what will happen if the cars that were supposed to crash don't.

18 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Two of those three do not want to play the position we fans want them to play. We'll see if I'm wrong but part of the negotiation for one of them and an ongoing negotiation for the other is to play where they want. MM is a 3 he says, MR is a 4 not a 5 in their opinions. That doesn't mean they won't play those spots some but they feel they are 3's and 4's. 

That sounds like the inmates are running the asylum and not the head master!

15 minutes ago, mamasa said:

It really makes me sad that the thread for a 5 star All American committing to IU is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy down the page behind all the Fire Woodson comments

Sad, but makes sense if you do the math.