Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) PF - Derik Queen to Maryland

2 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said:

True, but conversely, would Queen see the kind of playing time at Houston or Kansas that he could get at IU or Maryland... Houston and Kansas will be stacked with 4- and 5-star players... not saying Queen would be afraid to challenge for playing time, but would it be easier at one of the B1G schools? And would that matter to him in the end?

Every player wants to play as many minutes as possible but I would think they want a chance to win more and showcase themselves in the dance too.  I suppose it’s a double edge sword and we don’t know what Queen’s priorities or drive are.  Yes, ultimately getting to the NBA as quickly as possible, but the real question is can he accomplish both at Houston or Kansas?

6 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

He gone….. Trilly GIF to Maryland. 

Have to say, I saw this one coming... been saying it for months...

Ok, Quinn, it's your move...

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

Have to say, I saw this one coming... been saying it for months...

Ok, Quinn, it's your move...

Smart money is always on the home team unless Duke, Kentucky or Kansas is involved.   It’s always been Maryland until it wasn’t