Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lebowski

(2022) RB Gi'Bran Payne to INDIANA

1 hour ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Patient on this…there’s a lot of big time programs that have yet to add major pieces to their class. That said, if we really can add Ramsey and Curry plus 3-4 more guys we should end up top 15 for sure

Are you referring to Trent Ramsey? I thought we were done recruiting the OL after the Moore commitment.

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Are you referring to Trent Ramsey? I thought we were done recruiting the OL after the Moore commitment.

I was. I’ve heard we were done and I’ve heard that we’re still pursuing him. Ramsey is a Tackle so the Moore commitment shouldn’t impact that

3 hours ago, mookied39 said:

This is some AMAZING stuff.  Enjoy it ladies and gentlemen, we deserve some football love.  CTA seems to be more than we ever imagined we were getting.  We have to hold onto him like GRIMM DEATH!

Absolutely, well said. IU football fans have endured so much futility and crap in the last 50+ years. A few seasons of winning (and a BOWL win!!) will be so refreshing. 

5 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Absolutely, well said. IU football fans have endured so much futility and crap in the last 50+ years. A few seasons of winning (and a BOWL win!!) will be so refreshing. 

It's only been 45 years for me!  But yes, this is really fun.

IU football is a fu**ing rocketship!  Welcome to IU Mr Payne

"The place was amazing, beautiful campus, all the coaches showed love. The players that were there did too. It was just a great experience.”

Learn how Indiana locked up its 4th 4-star recruit in the class of 2022.

19 hours ago, Josh said:

It's only been 45 years for me!  But yes, this is really fun.

IU football is a fu**ing rocketship!  Welcome to IU Mr Payne

I graduated in '87. Sat through some lean @$$ years back then. But we always went to the games. Babe Laufenberg, Duane Gunn, AT etc.

Great to see us finally on the mend.