Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Most rational Celtics fans,  knowing they're not winning a title this year want Robert Williams to get as much playing time as possible and know Drummond would have negatively impacted that. 

We're good not getting Drummond. He's an empty stat guy anyways. 

Read the comments on the Celtics twitter page.  Brad is not the problem.  But it's not going to end well for him.

Just now, Kentuckysucks said:

Read the comments on the Celtics twitter page.  Brad is not the problem.  But it's not going to end well for him.

That's why I said rational Celtics fans, not Celtics Twitter. 

But again, it's not going to end for Brad unless he leaves on his own. Wyc and Danny love him. He's not getting fired, at least not now or anytime soon. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I didn’t say something isn’t signed, I’m led to believe that there is but don’t want to lead anyone on. I know there was a meeting, everyone left happy,  2 hours later we hear Masshole. So I don’t know for sure. 

Bring on the hurt......I'm ready. 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I didn’t say something isn’t signed, I’m led to believe that there is but don’t want to lead anyone on. I know there was a meeting, everyone left happy,  2 hours later we hear Masshole. So I don’t know for sure. 

Sorry wasn’t trying to imply you said that.

I go from extremely confident to not very confident at all in about 5 heartbeats.