Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

13 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

That was renegotiated when they tacked on the extension and the terms were not released. The public doesn’t know what he’s making now

Right. I'm guessing $4.5M. Probably in the $4M-5M range.

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Brad Stevens

AC-Michael Lewis

AC-A Bigs coach

AC-Recruiting guru

find a role for AJ Guyton

Who should be our bigs coach and recruiting guru? 

If we could get Brad, I'd let him pick whoever he wants to be assistants.  But you're right, I hope he finds something for Guyton

8 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

I have a hard time believing the preferential treatment thing

I believe that’s when the cracks started to show though. No way the Celtics should’ve lost that series to the Heat. I can understand the two conference finals against LeBron and the Cavs. Not against the Heat though

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hunter?  That might be ok.  I like him.  

Usually the coach’s build their own staff.

Yep that is who I was talking about. I would guess that he will build a staff around people of his choosing, and should have that freedom.

I've been told a fair amount of smoke here in the last hour about Stevens possibly going to IU. 
Said some ex players (not just AJ) have mentioned some things. Interesting stuff. 
Let's hope this would be huge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk