Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU MVP vs Iowa

4 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

What a peasant surprise!!! Who is your IU MVP in their victory at Iowa?

TJD - 23pts, 7rebs, and 1blk

Rob - 18pts, 3asts, and 3rebs

Al - 14pts, 5rebs, and 3asts

Geronimo - 7pts, 1reb, and 1ast

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Geronimo was the biggest difference maker, but Rob Phinisee was fantastic and was the most valuable player on the court.

18 points and complete shut down defense. Rob was 4-7 from 3pt. ZERO turnovers, and guarded Bohannon, who went 0-9 from the floor.

Phin for the big win!

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Geronimo was the biggest difference maker, but Rob Phinisee was fantastic and was the most valuable player on the court.

18 points and complete shut down defense. Rob was 4-7 from 3pt. ZERO turnovers, and guarded Bohannon, who went 0-9 from the floor.

Phin for the big win!

I agree

Just now, cappymo14 said:

Co MVP for me.
Rob and Race
If the award doesn’t go to one or both of these kids, I would call for the thread to be shut down forever. Rob was fantastic. Yeah, my man hit some shots, but did you see what he did to Bohannon? Dude didn’t just have an off night. It’s like I said in the game thread, “Bohannon is struggling because he’s wearing 2 jerseys. #3 and #10.

Race. My man. Face it. If he didn’t come to fight, there is no way in hell this results in a win. Brother battled that monster all damn night. I was moved to tears watching him refusing to be bullied.

Give it to those two and shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Race may have had the best one point scored game ever.

Rob. Been up and down all year, but man his defense and offense were the difference tonight.

Those two steals late in the game were crucial, as well as the corner three.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Seriously, all of them. Even the limited minutes Lander played I thought he played better defensively than he has all season. Had a nice little break up of a back door pass. Race scored 1 point but fought his tail off defensively. Hunter only had 2 points but it felt like he played with more energy and intent that I’ve bet seen. All of them.