Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers @ Iowa Hawkeyes (9 p.m. EST on FS1)

Late start tonight on the road against a really good Iowa team. Can Archie silence the haters for at least a few days? Or do we see more of the same?

Iowa: 12-2 (6-1)

Kenpom: 3

Offense: 1

Defense: 73

Indiana: 8-6 (3-4)

Kenpom: 33

Offense: 54

Defense: 27

Hope we see the fight and determination we saw against Wisconsin and FSU on the road but we get a few more bounces to go our way at the end and pull it out. Go Hoosiers!

Is this our Michigan State game of the year?

Iowa is obviously a top tier team this season but in the past they didn't like to be slowed down.  Can we locate our early season defense for this game or has that disappeared for the rest of the season?  Can we have a night where we actually make some outside shots and/or our opponent doesn't light us up from deep?

This is so elementary but please play the ******* game with some ******* fire and a ****ton of pride!

No disrespect to Iowa, who is really good, but remember the days when we always felt and most times did have a chance in a game like tonight? I so miss that and that is exactly what we are all frustrated about. For too long we have been able to pre-determine the outcome of games without any hope of victory. Sad times...........

14 minutes ago, OldBuddy67 said:

No disrespect to Iowa, who is really good, but remember the days when we always felt and most times did have a chance in a game like tonight? I so miss that and that is exactly what we are all frustrated about. For too long we have been able to pre-determine the outcome of games without any hope of victory. Sad times...........

I still felt that way during Miller's first season. 12 out of 13 zapped that feeling and I haven't gotten it back. 

Is anyone else sick of hearing archie and our former coach brag up how tough the big ten is? They talk it up every year and say how great all the teams are basically to explain why we suck in the big imo. You are coaching at indiana you are at the most prestigious basketball school in the big ten. Just f ing win!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just now, coonhounds said:

Is anyone else sick of hearing archie and our former coach brag up how tough the big ten is? They talk it up every year and say how great all the teams are basically to explain why we suck in the big imo. You are coaching at indiana you are at the most prestigious basketball school in the big ten. Just f ing win!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He realizes he’s like the second highest paid coach right?  And the highest not to have won an NCAA?  WTF does he think the expectation is. God what a loser