Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

IU vs MSU: 9/22 7:30PM BTN

1 minute ago, Joe DeLow said:

With how crappy the Big Ten has started the year, no way could they let another big name team that is ranked lose. I truly believe the Big Ten does this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Every conference does. I think it was two years ago when Clemson got gifted a win at the end of the year, think it was against Miami....

3 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

With how crappy the Big Ten has started the year, no way could they let another big name team that is ranked lose. I truly believe the Big Ten does this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

In that case, they're gonna have to really help out Wisconsin so that O$U/Penn St have someone with a respectable record to play in the B1G title game.

Also watching Oregon hammering Stanford. Oregon’s skill guys are better than ours, but not miles better. But it’s amazing the stuff you can run on offense when you QB is a future pro instead of a future HS coach,

2 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Kentucky is kicking #14 Miss States @$$ and we are getting embarrassed by kickers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We seriously must be the only P-5 program in the country that hasn't even a modicum of success this century. Duke, UNC and even Kansas, as terrible as they are right now, at least had a flash in the pan type of run that lasted a few years and made them relevant for a bit. Year after year it's just the same comedy of errors and the same poorly-coached mess wasting our time every fall weekend.