Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Corruption in College Basketball

4 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I get that they need a coach by like, tomorrow. But it blows my mind they decided to promote from within on this one. How could anybody think that is a good idea?

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Its Louisville, thinking is not a requirement. I mean come on look at all the other problems at the school, possibly losing accreditation, re-financing that fancy new arena that the taxpayers forked out a huge sum of money for, Hookergate, Adidasgate, board of trustees....

This school is in the middle of a full blown melt-down!

8 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Its Louisville, thinking is not a requirement. I mean come on look at all the other problems at the school, possibly losing accreditation, re-financing that fancy new arena that the taxpayers forked out a huge sum of money for, Hookergate, Adidasgate, board of trustees....

This school is in the middle of a full blown melt-down!

They're trying to keep their players from jumping ship. The players met and have stated that naming Padgett will be helpful in accomplishing that goal. 

However, this is a theory that serves the interests of Louisville's status quo, and as Peter Sellers once so eloquently put:

I get that they need a coach by like, tomorrow. But it blows my mind they decided to promote from within on this one. How could anybody think that is a good idea?

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

It's Louisville. They are still trying to figure out this ethics thing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

27 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Heck they are probably trying to find a way to get bowen eligible to play!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

"But Bowen only used a little bit of the money so far, he should still be allowed to play!" 

Yep hes drive around in a brand new jeep so he still probably has 70 grand left.

I read somewhere he’s had that Jeep for a little while. Supposedly he’s the nephew or related some how to Jason Richardson.

I’m not buying it just passing along what I’ve read.

I read somewhere he’s had that Jeep for a little while. Supposedly he’s the nephew or related some how to Jason Richardson.

I’m not buying it just passing along what I’ve read.

He better start getting ready for the nba draft cause he won't be playing college.

I am so glad the Big Ten never seriously considered UL as a candidate. The ACC must feel really embarrassed right now. They should of known how shady Louisville was .
We had fans who wanted to hire pitino. Heck I even bought into the Sean Miller hype wishing we had gotten him because he was a so called great recruiter. All three of his 2018 five star recruits were paid or were going to be paid. He's a great com man it appears

In a little bit of fairness to Bowen on the car deal, I coach football in a tiny dump of an Illinois town and there are probably 3-4 kids on the team that drive nicer vehicles than Bowen that will never sniff collegiate athletics.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners