Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

2 minutes ago, the possum said:

IU used to have no fans of HYPE now we have a majority of hype fans. We used to scold the media for the dumb questions and the idiotic statements, now we buy in and we hang on to every letter of bull crap put on the net and in print. Why?

You really think the morons writing this stuff knows more about the game then a person paid to be in charge? Come on man wake up!

Miller has not coached a game at IU and you all are hailing him as the next coming. I will not buy into one word he says until he is proven worthy. Until he proves he can win with less, until he proves he can demand smart selfless basketball, until he proves that pine time is the best motivator, until he proves he can win the wright way the IU way and not the scum bag way the media buys into at places like Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina. 

The good people in the media are supposed to be there to protect the game for the fans, not teach the game to the guys being paid on the sidelines. Find the scum and bring them into the light. What happened to telling the story instead of every story becoming an opinion piece? We all know that the media looks the other way for big programs in all the major collegiate sports. 

The scum and corruption is everywhere in sports, but if it is pointed out it does not fit the narrative being spewed by the elite, I want you to win coach, but above all I want you to do it the IU way, but to do that you have to be able to win with less, especially today with all the scum corrupting the game.   

4 minutes ago, the possum said:

Until he proves he can win with less, until he proves he can demand smart selfless basketball, until he proves that pine time is the best motivator, until he proves he can win the wright way the IU way and not the scum bag way the media buys into at places like Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina. 

*right, unless you mean Bracey. 

I just have to say that I feel Archie making a point to gel with the current players is vital to our early success with a new coach.  It's our current players that will be around these recruits when they make their visits and we need our current group of guys to be all-in to what Archie's doing.  Plus, I'm sure to some degree there are recruits already talking to the current roster.  

9 minutes ago, the possum said:

IU used to have no fans of HYPE now we have a majority of hype fans. We used to scold the media for the dumb questions and the idiotic statements, now we buy in and we hang on to every letter of bull crap put on the net and in print. Why?

You really think the morons writing this stuff knows more about the game then a person paid to be in charge? Come on man wake up!

Miller has not coached a game at IU and you all are hailing him as the next coming. I will not buy into one word he says until he is proven worthy. Until he proves he can win with less, until he proves he can demand smart selfless basketball, until he proves that pine time is the best motivator, until he proves he can win the wright way the IU way and not the scum bag way the media buys into at places like Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina. 

The good people in the media are supposed to be there to protect the game for the fans, not teach the game to the guys being paid on the sidelines. Find the scum and bring them into the light. What happened to telling the story instead of every story becoming an opinion piece? We all know that the media looks the other way for big programs in all the major collegiate sports. 

The scum and corruption is everywhere in sports, but if it is pointed out it does not fit the narrative being spewed by the elite, I want you to win coach, but above all I want you to do it the IU way, but to do that you have to be able to win with less, especially today with all the scum corrupting the game.   

Y'all are scum.

24 minutes ago, the possum said:

You really think the morons writing this stuff knows more about the game then a person paid to be in charge? Come on man wake up!

Miller has not coached a game at IU and you all are hailing him as the next coming. I will not buy into one word he says until he is proven worthy. Until he proves he can win with less, until he proves he can demand smart selfless basketball, until he proves that pine time is the best motivator, until he proves he can win the wright way the IU way and not the scum bag way the media buys into at places like Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina. 

The good people in the media are supposed to be there to protect the game for the fans, not teach the game to the guys being paid on the sidelines. Find the scum and bring them into the light. What happened to telling the story instead of every story becoming an opinion piece? We all know that the media looks the other way for big programs in all the major collegiate sports. 

The scum and corruption is everywhere in sports, but if it is pointed out it does not fit the narrative being spewed by the elite, I want you to win coach, but above all I want you to do it the IU way, but to do that you have to be able to win with less, especially today with all the scum corrupting the game.   

I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET TO THE MEDIA CONSPIRACY AGAINST US! IT'S:

"THE FOOTBALL, THE BASKETBALL...AND JUSTIN BIEBLER!!!!!!"

The North player wants to major in Kinesiology.
"I like to keep in touch with the strength coach to see what their strength program is like. That would be a good learning opportunity and he's the one that will be taking care of my body and stuff. So that is pretty important."
Looks like Jallow should like the new strength coach hire.

fwiw I used to lift weights with this dude when he was a sophomore and he was already very strong. When ever I watched him he was always one of the strongest if not the strongest player on court. You can tell this dude takes the weight room seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

35 minutes ago, Hoosier Roots said:

fwiw I used to lift weights with this dude when he was a sophomore and he was already very strong. When ever I watched him he was always one of the strongest if not the strongest player on court. You can tell this dude takes the weight room seriously.

Jallow? Looks like he is built like a truck.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, the possum said:

Did you break a nail typing all that?

Can we complete the trifecta..? Not hiring Alford, taking Schilling from him, and then poaching Wilkes?

I know, I know we don't have scholarships available.

How are we suppose to get WILKES? He signed a letter of intent.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

How are we suppose to get WILKES? He signed a letter of intent.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

A coach left. If he says his reason was going to UCLA was because of coach schilling then technically a coaching change has occurred. I will have to find it but there was a player earlier who got his release when an assistant coach got another job