Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

1 minute ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

So what's going on with the Maryland fan, I guess I can't see certain posts for some reason?

Video of a Maryland fan yelling at Crean, as he is about to walk into the tunnel. He says Crean ruined the program. Crean points the guy out to security. 

3 minutes ago, sierracoach said:

he'll probably be presented as an "IU fan" by the national media if they can get away with it

I already got a notification on my phone that has the video that says "Indiana fan screams at Tom Crean after B1G Tourney loss - 'You ruined the program'".

1 hour ago, brity1985 said:

To be fair, I don't think you can say NEVER had success in the tournament for Crean, he has been to a final 4. He still should def be fired, fired, sooooooo fired from Indiana though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Are you an Opie & Anthony fan, by chance?

So what's going on with the Maryland fan, I guess I can't see certain posts for some reason?

Yeah. When is this going to get fixed?

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

He built it back up, then tore it back down in my eyes.  Hes not leaving it as bad as hes got it.  But its not in the same shape it was 5 years ago

we dont know if hes leaving it yet

Not that I ever want Fisch to retire, but when he does I will buy 100 copies of any book he puts his real opinions in.

I think you'd be surprised. I bet he would say Davis and Crean were his favorites. I've heard him say this about Davis. He certainly likes to call games for a winning team but he values how he is treated much more. That impacts how he feels about coaches

Just now, 8bucks said:

I think you'd be surprised. I bet he would say Davis and Crean were his favorites. I've heard him say this about Davis. He certainly likes to call games for a winning team but he values how he is treated much more. That impacts how he feels about coaches

That's why I'd love this unwritten book. 40-45 years of Knight, Davis, Crean, Corso, Mallory, etc. He doesn't have to agree with my assessment of said coaches; I'd just love to hear how he felt of certain coaches regardless of W/L along with all the games and recollections of his amazing career.