Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I would disagree that he had no choice about Holt.  Situation was very complicated and punishment was not the same across the board

I waver on that because he was on the lenient side to begin with (re: Hanner, Stan, Yogi). Once the precedent was set, other players may have assumed that they'll just get a slap on the wrist if they got caught. Fortunately, Devin survived and recovered but Crean threw all 3 strikes at Emmitt because he was soft to begin with and anything but expulsion would've led to his demise.

0708 said to expect an announcement Sunday night or Monday. Said to start worrying if we haven't heard anything by Tuesday. 

That doesn't really sound like any kind of inside info to me, just his personal opinion. I would think if he's in enough to know when an announcement will be made it either will happen or it won't, there's no we might make an announcement by these two days but if we don't announce it then we might have changed our minds on the whole thing.

That doesn't really sound like any kind of inside info to me, just his personal opinion. I would think if he's in enough to know when an announcement will be made it either will happen or it won't, there's no we might make an announcement by these two days but if we don't announce it then we might have changed our minds on the whole thing.

Yep. Calling his bluff on that post.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

0708 seems like he is just trying to build a rep at this point. He may hear some stuff but most of us do. We dont keep everyone on edge expecting things either. Barstool really took some shots at IU on twitter tho. It is easier to say good things than bad things when u have a media relationship with a program. All the IU media that have been saying he needs to be gone is more telling than any. If he was back next year for sure I dont think this many people take shots and maybe ruin their access.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

The game just ended like 45 minutes ago haha, he is connected but they are going to wait until Crean at least gets back in btown to figure out when to announce it.