Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Don't know if it has been said yet but RMK went on Dan Patrick recently. Said he will never go back to that university. Dan said well I think most of them are gone and like we all know of him he responds I hope their all dead. Said his love for us fans is the best thing that he will remember when he is on his death bed. That is the best we will get for closure people.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Am I the only here that doesn't really care about this? I mean Knight was a great coach, possibly the greatest, but I don't lose sleep at night knowing he's still pouting about being dismissed because he choked a player and was an all-around d1ck is other situations.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

Am I the only here that doesn't really care about this? I mean Knight was a great coach, possibly the greatest, but I don't lose sleep at night knowing he's still pouting about being dismissed because he choked a player and was an all-around d1ck is other situations.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No sir, you are not.  When he decided to do events in Indiana for Purdue alumni and attend an honorary service at OSU, and then refused to show up for his '76 team, I figured if he doesn't give a tinker's damn about IU players (and fans) why should I have any interest in what he does?

I've always said the internet sources were shady at best. Never was really a doubt in my mind glass would do the wrong thing. I wanted to be so wrong but as I said glass would never fire him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wanted? There isn't a decision yet. Cant figure you out. Are you pro Crean or just super pessimistic...lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

All the people that want IU to win and go on a run better not be in this thread next year when he comes back !

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hoo, on a hunch, I'm thinking about buying stock in hair kari swords and rubber rooms just in case TC doesn't get fired. A lot of folks on here are so invested that they can't see straight! I could end up millions rich!
GO HOOSIERS!!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app