Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Tomorrow night I will be rooting my hardest for an Iowa win and I deserve to be beat up by all you guys. I can't believe myself

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I can't believe you either. No matter how much I want a coach gone, I can't cheer against a team I've been a fan of since I was 8 yrs old in 73

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

I like your thinking-----we have 2 ways to win here-----1) Glass/IU makes the change or 2) Crean/his family decide to leave. Either way we end up with a new Coach! Crean has shown the inability to get us all the way back so #1 should occur---but I could see the Crean family being tired of the constant pressure in the IU bubble and going to a less stressful environment as long as the $$ is close. So---show them the money Mizzou!

It is the "Show Me State" 

4d44ce51bba8e.preview-620.jpg

It occurred to me that perhaps the way that Crean got his extension was by insisting that the negotiations took place in close quarters.  It would be so uncomfortable that you'd pretty much give him any sort of contract to get the negotiations over with.

5 minutes ago, Maynard said:

4d44ce51bba8e.preview-620.jpg

It occurred to me that perhaps the way that Crean got his extension was by insisting that the negotiations took place in close quarters.  It would be so uncomfortable that you'd pretty much give him any sort of contract to get the negotiations over with.

Crean had a decent suit on back then. Now he wears a non matching sports coat and pants with only 2 different shirts and NO tie.  He made a change, now WE make a change!  Dude has not only regressed in coaching but in clothing style too.  SMH!!!

4 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Tony Bennett was my first choice.  Then I saw this picture of him clapping on the sidelines; now I am not so sure.dp-spt-tony-bennett-profile-20150320

I was encouraged by the thought that it most likely did not come after a turnover, terrible shot, or other mind numbing play.

Almost reminds me of my avatar.

1 minute ago, IUHAHN82 said:

Crean had a decent suit on back then. Now he wears a non matching sports coat and pants with only 2 different shirts and NO tie.  He made a change, now WE make a change!  Dude has not only regressed in coaching but in clothing style too.  SMH!!!

I have to believe Joanie has told him how ridiculous he looks having to pull up his pants every minute. Get some custom suits for cryin out loud - IU pays you a fortune! 

4 minutes ago, IUHAHN82 said:

His coaching didn't regress, it's the same it's always been and has never improved.

Hence, this thread.

4d44ce51bba8e.preview-620.jpg&key=a90acadf6bae78a06828cb0522b06fd7ddd125c8cb9f6e0ef6551c556a38bc88

Since I live in the middle of Iwhini Country, I often lurk on their boards to see what they are saying. They have a fire Groce thread on one that posted a similar picture of Groce and their AD. They think he is staying because of it. I hope they are right about that, but hope it doesn't mean Crean is staying.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Tony Bennett was my first choice.  Then I saw this picture of him clapping on the sidelines; now I am not so sure.dp-spt-tony-bennett-profile-20150320&key=b4fc85dba269bdf2ea2a10090e8eca21ab5440468f8e25b959214c8ee445f5a3

I was encouraged by the thought that it most likely did not come after a turnover, terrible shot, or other mind numbing play.

I really like Bennett.Lets go get him!