Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

2 minutes ago, Rookie33 said:

Maybe sooner - rumors are the IU game may be moved up to accommodate Michigan due to today's travel incident.

Where are you seeing this?

53 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

Bennett turned us down. I believe Sean Miller passed as well.

Names I remember were Lon Kruger and Brad Brownell....I don't remember Crean's name being rumored... It did kind of surprise me as well.

Different ad then

2 hours ago, recker222000 said:

That was me guys. I needed an update and he said it was quiet.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No. He posted his "Do Not Disturb" sign. Watching a game. Look at his post again.

11 minutes ago, Rookie33 said:

Maybe sooner - rumors are the IU game may be moved up to accommodate Michigan due to today's travel incident. 

From one of Michigan's beat writers:

Also, I wasn't aware that Austin Hatch is technically still part of their program. Thankfully he didn't have to endure any further trauma.

30 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I interpreted that as Crean and the team are getting ready for their game. Don't disturb Crean while he is getting prepped.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Here's Crean's preparation:

Play faster

Shoot more 3s

What is he going to do with the rest of his time?

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

It would be hilarious if they were revealed as our first round opponent and Crean resigned the next day. 

It would be poetic justice. That's when we knew Crean wasn't gonna win a championship

38 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

From one of Michigan's beat writers:

Also, I wasn't aware that Austin Hatch is technically still part of their program. Thankfully he didn't have to endure any further trauma.

I wondered about him when I saw the news. I'm really glad he didn't have to go through that again for a third time.  

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I wondered about him when I saw the news. I'm really glad he didn't have to go through that again for a third time.  

Regardless of that, God forbid if anyone on the team was seriously injured or the worst.