Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Enfield is starting to grow on me too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Doesn't he play a similar run and gun style to Crean? That's what would worry me about him, is just doing this all over again. I haven't watched any of his USC games, just what I've read.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Haha ok big boss man. You must watch a lot of Dayton basketball to know so much about his coaching. Didn't know those games were televised.. 

Just go about your business son. I think we are both over this. Spend a few on the NCAA package. You might find something you like. Have a great day at work tomorrow. I know I will.

Doesn't he play a similar run and gun style to Crean? That's what would worry me about him, is just doing this all over again. I haven't watched any of his USC games, just what I've read.

He does. But his teams play defense and recruits are starting to come. LA has something to do with it. Well that and his wife.

I'm still gonna wear my IU polo on the golf course tomorrow. I'll just wear it with pride if we leave the turd in Michigan.

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

Yep I will wear my IU lanyard to Parkview tomorrow with pride. Crean on the other hand? He can stay with his brother in law.

We need one of our fans in attendance to follow Crean off the court after the game yelling "YOU WRECKED THAT PROGRAM! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Thank you and bravo

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

6 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Just go about your business son. I think we are both over this. Spend a few on the NCAA package. You might find something you like. Have a great day at work tomorrow. I know I will.

I'm definitely not your son thankfully, so please don't condescend to me that way. You should watch more basketball then we can try this discussion at a later date. 

Haha ok big boss man. You must watch a lot of Dayton basketball to know so much about his coaching. Didn't know those games were televised.. 

Nbcsports network has the rights to the A10 as well as cbsports network. I've personally seen Dayton play over 12 times this year