Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

Indiana vs Nebraska 1/14/19 6:30pm FS1

I’ll continue to watch, but don’t expect much over the next 7 games. Just being honest, but see us winning maybe 2 of those with the way we are progressing.
At Purdue, At Northwestern, home against  Michigan, At Rutgers, At MSU, home against Iowa, Home against Ohio State.

I agree but im pretty busy so i may not watch at all. It is just not any fun. It feels like a crean year say like the vonleh year. I let myself get excited early in the year. Dumb move.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Heck im not even watching and the passion is being sucked out if of me. I think archie gets four years but if he has not turned this around by then he needs to go. This is ridiculous.

Idk if I can take another four years of this. Nothing ahead shows that things are going to get better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Gotta say, Miller is not looking like a good hire.  Team constantly unprepared.  Not even consistent effort.  Offense is a joke.  Now Purdue is going to stomp a mud hole in us for our third straight loss, after not even showing up against Nebraska and quitting against Maryland in the second half.

We shouldn't have gone young.  He should've had to prove himself at a level higher than friggin' Dayton.

Yep.  I thought we were a level above this.  But nope, we had to go cheap and young.  We're a garbage athletics department as long as we think this way.

Gotta say, Miller is not looking like a good hire.  Team constantly unprepared.  Not even consistent effort.  Offense is a joke.  Now Purdue is going to stomp a mud hole in us for our third straight loss, after not even showing up against Nebraska and quitting against Maryland in the second half.
We shouldn't have gone young.  He should've had to prove himself at a level higher than friggin' Dayton.
Mid major hires are very risky. I find it hard to believe we could not sway a guy like greg marshall to come to iu. Your telling me its still a top tier job but all we can attract are mid major coaches?

Nothing shabby about Nebraska. They have kids who can shoot from three and we don't. It's hard to have room to drive when the other team doesn't have to guard out on the court. Success in today's college game depends on being able to hit the three and until we have that, our ceiling is going to be limited.

1 minute ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Why didn't we open up the check book a little more and pay Chris Mack? Oh yeah because our athletic department is a total freaking joke as is our president. 

Not sure I understand this. Did we go after Chris Mack and he said no, that he wanted more money? I think Archie is getting over $3 million a year. I'm guessing Mack would've taken that to leave Xavier had we asked him to. 

Just now, Josh said:

Yep.  I thought we were a level above this.  But nope, we had to go cheap and young.  We're a garbage athletics department as long as we think this way.

Archie didn’t get garbage $.

After thirty years, I think I’m finally broken . This administration has destroyed Indiana basketball and I’m left wondering if I’ll ever see a good team make a deep run. I’m jealous of people older than me, who got to see some great years. Never had that moment and not sure I ever will. 
I said if archie did not work out that was probably it for me and likely for the program. No top coach will ever come here cause we arent a great program. If archie misses the tourney the next two years his seat should be beyond red hot.