Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said:

He clearly grabbed his hammy as before he fell/slid.

I saw that, but the way he crumbled to the ground scared me a little, glad it was his hammy and also glad that last report is maybe not too serious.

Posted
1 minute ago, jermhoosierfan said:

They lost the game when they ran the ball 2 times before the FG in OT.  You have to get a TD there unless you want to lose the game by giving Mahomes 3 minutes to go down to get a FG which is what happened.  

Bingo. Trusted the QB to throw it 50 yards but not throw it when KC was selling out on the run the next two plays.  Should have gone for it on 4th 

Posted
1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Bingo. Trusted the QB to throw it 50 yards but not throw it when KC was selling out on the run the next two plays.  Should have gone for it on 4th 

I was watching it wondering just what are they doing playing for a tie?  They got lucky on that 50 yarder also.  I see them cleaning house at the end of the year already.

Posted

Good effort by the Colts. They made a lot of mistakes on both sides of the ball in a tough environment. The defense is one or two injuries away from not winning a single game. But to be fair, they played toe to toe last night and made some critical stops to keep us in the game and most importantly they were so much better compared to last week. Home game against a division opponent is next. A critical game to stay in the race. 

Posted

Watched the 1st couple of drives in the ATL-GB last night and Penix looked so rough I couldn’t bring myself to watch the rest. And I look at the box score just now and, wait, what happened?

#SeriouslyDaunted

Posted
35 minutes ago, Demo said:

Watched the 1st couple of drives in the ATL-GB last night and Penix looked so rough I couldn’t bring myself to watch the rest. And I look at the box score just now and, wait, what happened?

#SeriouslyDaunted

1-7) Bijan

8) Packers blow

9) Mike knocked the rust off, got in a rhythm, and actually started cooking a bit

10) See 1-7

Posted
23 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

1-7) Bijan

8) Packers blow

9) Mike knocked the rust off, got in a rhythm, and actually started cooking a bit

10) See 1-7

Bijan is in that category with Sayers and Faulk and Billy Sims and those guys who are just pretty runners. They’re almost elegant. It’s a pleasure watching that dude play.

Posted
3 hours ago, Demo said:

Watched the 1st couple of drives in the ATL-GB last night and Penix looked so rough I couldn’t bring myself to watch the rest. And I look at the box score just now and, wait, what happened?

#SeriouslyDaunted

Handing off to Robinson to open up London was the winning strategy last night.  London killed it for me in the Crimson Memorial league, 195 yards and no TDs, 23.90 points.

Posted
1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

haha, Jim tricked John into trading for 'NINE'

I thought he was around an average QB at Michigan about like Archie is at Texas.  I am not sure just how good of a QB the Giants can get right now in a trade.

Posted
2 hours ago, Demo said:

God, forget the play on the field, how much of a lost cause must he have looked like up close for them to just flat give him away after 10 games? Even the Colts gave Richardson 15. 

AmericanFootball

 

And the GM who got fired at the end of last season for the Vikings is the one he decided to keep JJ and let Sam Darnold go against the wishes of Kevin O'Connell.  The Giants did the Vikings a favor.

Posted
40 minutes ago, Demo said:

 

I tuned in at HT after watching episode 7 of Lanterns (excellent BTW) and was kinda surprised the Bears had the lead.  That second half, Keenum was just slinging it around like there was no tomorrow.  Pretty impressive.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...