Hovadipo Posted February 27 Posted February 27 6 hours ago, Hovadipo said: Sonny Styles comes in heavier and taller than Arvell Reese. Lol what a freak. And goes on to have one of the best combine testing performances ever. Quote
Demo Posted June 1 Posted June 1 RIP to the great Raymond Berry. Hall of Famer and holder of every imaginable receiving record when he retired. Also had an ok run as a Head Coach. Took the Patriots to their 1st Super Bowl where they were cannon fodder for the ‘85 Bears. Class of '66 Old Fart 1 Quote
LamarCheeks Posted June 5 Posted June 5 Wow. Looks like Indiana will now have TWO NFL teams. Bears appear to be moving to Indiana. This is about 15 minutes from where I grew up. Quote
jermhoosierfan Posted June 5 Posted June 5 5 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said: Wow. Looks like Indiana will now have TWO NFL teams. This is about 15 minutes from where I grew up. Expected this. The ILL statehouse finished business a week ago and didn't do anything to help Chicago for a new stadium. It is like they called the Bears bluff, but they were not bluffing. Quote
Hovadipo Posted June 5 Posted June 5 I love it. As a downstater, the thought of driving all the way up to Arlington Heights was a hideous thought. Quote
Pagoda Posted June 5 Posted June 5 I don’t like the Bears, but it’s technically a shame they’re moving from Soldier Field. I like a classic city view stadium on the lake. But, they botched the renovation in ‘03 and obviously it hasn’t worked out with the city and state. Hopefully it all works out for Hammond and it’s a win for the area etc. etc. What a crazy turn of events. Quote
Demo Posted June 25 Posted June 25 Outstanding LamarCheeks, jermhoosierfan, LIHoosier and 1 other 1 3 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted July 25 Posted July 25 51 minutes ago, Demo said: It really is mind boggling. There really needs to be a ban on states receiving federal funds if they use public funds to build sports stadiums. cthomas 1 Quote
Hovadipo Posted July 26 Posted July 26 This is only NFL-adjacent, but I’m watching some CFL (let’s call a spade a spade; I’m gambling) and our old pal Mitch McCarthy is punting for the Hamilton Tiger Cats. Stevie Scott plays for Montreal, but hasn’t played in about a month. LIHoosier 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted July 27 Posted July 27 1 hour ago, Hovadipo said: This is only NFL-adjacent, but I’m watching some CFL (let’s call a spade a spade; I’m gambling) and our old pal Mitch McCarthy is punting for the Hamilton Tiger Cats. Stevie Scott plays for Montreal, but hasn’t played in about a month. I try watching CFL occasionally between now and when CFB/NFL starts but then some guy is 12 yards deep in the end zone trying to return a missed field goal with the goalpost in the front of the end zone and I give up. Quote
Hovadipo Posted July 27 Posted July 27 1 hour ago, LIHoosier said: I try watching CFL occasionally between now and when CFB/NFL starts but then some guy is 12 yards deep in the end zone trying to return a missed field goal with the goalpost in the front of the end zone and I give up. Same. It should be fun based on all the popular goofy rules, but something (it could be the horrific QB play) makes it a tough watch. Quote
jermhoosierfan Posted July 27 Posted July 27 https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-wife-of-chiefs-oc-eric-bieniemy-was-shot-on-sunday-night-at-their-home-in-virginia This is a sad situation. I am not a Chiefs fan, but I hope she has a speedy recovery. mamasa 1 Quote
TheWatShot Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Colts have given up 300 yards and there's still 5 minutes left in the first half. NFL defenses aren't supposed to be that bad. Quote
WayneFleekHoosier Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Colts needed a top to bottom change the past few years. Pretty much a lifeless organization in my eyes. Putting faith in a very mediocre qB, and virtually no super impact makers outside of JT. Another year to write off. RoadRage and Mopladysman 2 Quote
str8baller Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I hate Ballard more than Grigson. He’s such a loser and I was out on him day 1, so it’s been a rough few years. Bleh.., Mopladysman and RoadRage 2 Quote
HinnyHoosier Posted September 14 Posted September 14 7 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said: Colts needed a top to bottom change the past few years. Pretty much a lifeless organization in my eyes. Putting faith in a very mediocre qB, and virtually no super impact makers outside of JT. Another year to write off. Playing a Chiefs team on the road next week in prime time ought to help move that change along. It may resemble Howard vs IU. RoadRage 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted September 14 Posted September 14 18 hours ago, TheWatShot said: Colts have given up 300 yards and there's still 5 minutes left in the first half. NFL defenses aren't supposed to be that bad. AmericanFootball Anarumo was terrible at Cincinnati for years, somehow the Colts organization believed he would be great in Indy....as long as Ballard is the GM this team will continue to circle the drain! 68Hoosier 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.