Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

How much of this Washington QBs success is just Iowa didn’t prep for him 

100% they didn't prep for him. Also it was a blowout when he came in

Posted

Any updates on the Georiga-Bama game? 

 

All SEC jokes aside I think Georiga is an actual good team I like watching. And USC-Penn State doesn't really do it for me

Posted
12 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Any updates on the Georiga-Bama game? 

 

All SEC jokes aside I think Georiga is an actual good team I like watching. And USC-Penn State doesn't really do it for me

Game on! It seems the storm has gone through quicker than anticipated.

 

Posted
9 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

Raiola appears to have come back down to Earth.....Oregon will have their hands full with Nebraska next week!

Mostly a product of them not planning for him and it being USC 

Posted
41 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

Raiola appears to have come back down to Earth.....Oregon will have their hands full with Nebraska next week!

IU-OSU and 2 of NW/UCLA/Iowa/Nebraska would be a fun B1G group to send to the playoffs. I would bet on that last group winning at least one game in the playoffs 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...