Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
15 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I don’t care where Gameday is as long as it’s in Bloomington on 10/17  

Does Fox not get first dibs? Or is the thought they wouldn’t come back because they were here once already? I prefer Big Noon to Gameday these days. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Does Fox not get first dibs? Or is the thought they wouldn’t come back because they were here once already? I prefer Big Noon to Gameday these days. 

There's no dibs on those. 99% of the time FOX goes to wherever their Big Noon game is except last week when they go to London and still have O$U on FOX just to tick off their fan base.

Posted
4 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

There's no dibs on those. 99% of the time FOX goes to wherever their Big Noon game is except last week when they go to London and still have O$U on FOX just to tick off their fan base.

Is it not on Fox? I’m out of the loop I guess. 
 

Although, I did see their fans whining about noon kickoffs. I like them personally. Someone posted ratings and it looked like noon games were equal to or outdrawing prime time games, so I don’t see it changing anytime soon. 

Posted
26 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Does Fox not get first dibs? Or is the thought they wouldn’t come back because they were here once already? I prefer Big Noon to Gameday these days. 

I've been in Columbus when both have been there so it's possible they will show up.  But as they have become more and more SEC focused this last year or two, they have not really gone to other places aside from SEC even when the B1G has the best matchup.  Big Noon has already announced they will be there since it's their noon game.

Posted
31 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

I've been in Columbus when both have been there so it's possible they will show up.  But as they have become more and more SEC focused this last year or two, they have not really gone to other places aside from SEC even when the B1G has the best matchup.  Big Noon has already announced they will be there since it's their noon game.

True but I think it works out for us ever SEC matchup will be somewhere they have already gone. And this will likely be the only meeting of two top 5 teams by then. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Hardwood83 said:

Illinois has a bird mascot? Regardless, don't see Bucknuts losing at home to a very average Illini, unless Bielema eats several of O$U's best players first. 

Some students are trying to create a new mascot similar to how we brought back the Bison.

image.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...