Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

6 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I think it would be more than what Zellers did. We have a legit shot at 3 five stars plus Carton who will end up a five star. Plus guys like Zion Harmon in the future. There is a buzz with Archie and a Romeo commitment just dumps fuel on the fire

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Too true. Romeo means way more than Cody ever did

I agree. However that doesn't make his tweet wrong..........yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forget it. I pointed that out three straight posts to him and he kept answering a different question. I think he is in politics.

Crazy how it goes from:

Cancelling IU visit, Newman/Vick leaving, KU lock

-to-

Ernest Watford comments, Taylor to NW, good vibes in athl dept, IU lock in a day.

I’m liking where this is going

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Yep. It's why I said in 24-48 hrs it will probably swing the other way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

I don't know about that, yet. We will have to wait and see the dominos. Zeller gave us a 25 win team and a 4 seed after winning 12 games. He also gave us Yogi. Obviously some other things didn't work pit but Zeller did mean a crap ton yo the program and the fan base. I'm not sure Romeo will have am impact 3 years after he leaves like Zeller did(having Yogi lead us to another B1G title). But it is very possible if the dominos fall correctly. Cody also gave the fan base a resurgence after winning 28 games in 3 seasons and coming in and winning 25, beating Kentucky, Ohio State and Michigan State that year. His Sophomore year we were #1 more than anyone in the country. Also, his first year was the first time since 2001 we were a Top 4 seed. His Sophomore year was the first time we had been a 1 seed since 93. From 93 to 13, we were a Top 4 seed four times, twice while Cody was there. 

Sometimes I think people don't truly take the time and remember what Cody and those two teams accomplished, how good Cody was and what he did and meant for the program.

He also more or less single-handedly beat Michigan to win the outright BT title.

2 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Too true. Romeo means way more than Cody ever did

Recency bias! 

I think Cody single-handedly changed the direction of IU basketball.  Romeo can have a real impact, but I have a hard time seeing it being as dramatic. I challenge him to prove me wrong!!

I forgot that you were ever “wrong” before. You literally only post if it’s something serious/imminent which is why your word is taken so serious on recruitment.

Pap, thanks brother

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app