Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

[quote name="drock161" post="207717" timestamp="1447415738"]What are the NCAA's regulations on lifts? In the right shoes, every player can be 7'0![/quote] Yeah imagine Yogi in lifts to make him 7'. He would look like Prince out there with elevator boots.

If only he could convert some of his arm muscle to his leg lengths, he would be a tall man!

I heard he can chop down 300 tress in a morning, eats 20 lbs of pancakes for breakfast, and his companion is a big blue ox.

Ironically, Colorado is one of the few forested midwestern areas Paul Bunyan is not said to be from. Though, I like to think up here in the northwest we've really flown the coop on our love for Paul Bunyan and the idea he ended up here. I mean, if he were real.

Legends of Paul Bunyan, Lumberjack is a great journal article about his origins and the development of the mythos around him amongst Wisconsin lumberjacks. If anyone else is interested in Paul Bunyan.

This is just like my irrelevant Welch's rant isn't? Who filled my brain with such useless trivia?

Ironically, Colorado is one of the few forested midwestern areas Paul Bunyan is not said to be from. Though, I like to think up here in the northwest we've really flown the coop on our love for Paul Bunyan and the idea he ended up here. I mean, if he were real.

Legends of Paul Bunyan, Lumberjack is a great journal article about his origins and the development of the mythos around him amongst Wisconsin lumberjacks. If anyone else is interested in Paul Bunyan.

This is just like my irrelevant Welch's rant isn't? Who filled my brain with such useless trivia?

Who said anything about Paul Bunyan?  :biggrin:

I'll take him in 2016 too by the way. A Davis-Bunyan one-two punch down low. Get Bunyan on campus and watch his vertical go up 9 inches during the summer.

Wow!  Mopi, you gotta stop smoking datshit boi !  Its not good for ya!  lol  When you start talkinbout ridin blue oxen...hmmmm....

I can literally walk into the store and select what I want based on the effects I'd like to have and the kind of day I'm planning.

How in the heck do you say no to that?

I can literally walk into the store and select what I want based on the effects I'd like to have and the kind of day I'm planning.

How in the heck do you say no to that?

"I want to spend the day clearing wooded land with Paul Bunyan and his Blue Ox, please!"

"Here you are, sir. We call this Flannel Fury. Enjoy!"