Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Prepare early for a meltdown!!!

Did anyone actually think we were getting those guys? Honestly, I'm amazed Crean even got Curtis Jones. Hard to recruit when you're on such thin ice.

Curtis Jones isn't a huge coup in my mind either. Super streaky shooter. Doesn't play lots of D, rebound, assist, etc... Can put up points but generally on high volume shooting. I watched 3 Huntington Prep games last year and wasn't super impressed.

He DOES have a lot of potential though to grow if he buys in. Will be a Hot and Cold player. Honestly worried here.

Crystal Ball swoon for Schnider Herard, Kegler, and DeRon Davis to Mississippi St.

Bozich included.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be surprised if we don't get Davis .

Calm down folks. Kegler has been an MSU lean for quite some time. Bozich is just taking the safe route with this one. the other 2 recent votes showing DD to MSU? 2 insiders for MSU at 247. They LITERALLY pick MSU for almost every single player they are recruiting. We end up with one of DD or MK at worst and end up with both at best.

Getting pre-upset about a decision that is two weeks away because some individuals who are not personally connected with the recruit, made a selection on CB is the craziest thing. Doubly so since the nature of CB encourages snowballing. If a couple people make a change then others feel like they should change because what if they knew something and now I'm going to look stupid? Better be safe and change it.

If you are so wrapped up in Indiana Basketball that the possibility of a recruit choosing another school can ruin your day or week, then please, focus on something else for a little bit. Some time away will help you see that it isn't such a big deal.

That's the royal "you" not anyone in particular.

Ben Howland and Avery Johnson threw MAJOR wrenches into Bill Self and the Kansas Jayhawks plans. He put in a lot of legwork with some of these kids and was considered the favorite to land them for the majority of their recruitments. This whole SEC recruiting at a high level, will hit a peak soon. Wait until a conference power from a real basketball conference comes calling for some of these guys. They will bolt. Pearl, Howland, (maybe) Avery Johnson. Watch!

Curtis Jones isn't a huge coup in my mind either. Super streaky shooter. Doesn't play lots of D, rebound, assist, etc... Can put up points but generally on high volume shooting. I watched 3 Huntington Prep games last year and wasn't super impressed.

He DOES have a lot of potential though to grow if he buys in. Will be a Hot and Cold player. Honestly worried here.

Agree on Cujo. We need a couple bigger fish.