Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

but Painter may be wanting to play big. With Hammons and Swanigan on the floor then they have good size. They have Haas and Swanigan. Heck he might go with Hammons and Haas now that he has Swanigan. They're going to be a load to handle down low. They won't be speedy but they should have a very good defense.

I thought it was all about buckets?

Wow--the Purdue fans just a few weeks ago were bad-mouthing Swanigan and MSU when he committed to MSU as being shady---and now suddenly they think all is perfect and on the up and up when he commits to them.  The Purdue fans----for somewhat good reason---are getting cocky.  One had the nerve to tell me today that it's been 822 DAYS since Purdue lost to IU in basketball.  I responded that it's been 822 YEARS since Purdue was relevant in basketball.

Anyway!  Circle the game date on the calendar for this year---payback is coming---hope we run them out of the gym!

Wow--the Purdue fans just a few weeks ago were bad-mouthing Swanigan and MSU when he committed to MSU as being shady---and now suddenly they think all is perfect and on the up and up when he commits to them.  The Purdue fans----for somewhat good reason---are getting cocky.  One had the nerve to tell me today that it's been 822 DAYS since Purdue lost to IU in basketball.  I responded that it's been 822 YEARS since Purdue was relevant in basketball.

Anyway!  Circle the game date on the calendar for this year---payback is coming---hope we run them out of the gym!

Ha. The fact he knows the number of days since they last lost just proves the little brother complex

Quote from his guardian Roosevelt Barnes, a Purdue grad. "Caleb wants to bring a national championship to Purdue."

Boggles my mind that someone would decommit from Michigan State and flip to Purdue because they want to win a National Championship. Makes no sense.

And this whole guardian thing is so shady. 

Has anyone told him who their guards are?

I would love t hear what Izzo has to say about this recruitment.  Was a reason ever really given for the decommit?

He is allowed to now. Only allowed to talk about signed players. A few weeks back Izzo talked about how they have lost players because of shady business with handlers/agents/etc. so I'll chalk this up to that as well

For all we know Caleb could be in a deep sleep right now while Roosevelt Barnes is just telling the media everything and anything they want to hear about Swanigans decision. In two weeks, maybe pUKe will have another 5 star recruit. Who knows anything about this recruitment.