Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUBB vs WSU Postgame :( Thread

Got outcoached in the second half big time. Offense got stagnant at times and the defense once against cost IU. Couple stops there at the end from pulling it out. Poor shot selection poor a lot of things. Loved the fight tho.

WS was hard bodied strong and very tenacious defensively and wanted the Kansas matchup for a long, long time.

Why they didnt immediately foul with 35 seconds on that inbounds is confounding....bad coaching or just low basketball iq?

clearly low basketball iq. I used to think Crean was the complete problem but after I watched him scream at the team to for 10 seconds to foul my tune changed

This saddens me. We've dogged on him so much, but today he truly played like a Hoosier.

Not hard to look good today when he has looked so bad all year though. Cant just decide to finally hustle in the last game.

Cant blame it on Crean..they showed the replay and he and a few other assistants where SCREAMING for the players to foul and the players decided to let 20 seconds roll off the clock

Should have been drilled into them so it comes automatic. 

To late to drain the swamp when you are*** deep in alligators!

:( so much expectations, so much disappointment. Time for a change

Your disappointed? That means at the beginning of the season you thought they'd win more that 20 games and win a game or 2 in the tournament. Really? You thought that?