Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

IU vs. MSU Postgame

Emotionally, I'm spent. My sports life lives around IU and I still support the university, but where do I go from here. Honestly, cannot get excited about BTT and unless we pull a rabbit out of our hat, we aren't making the tournament. Our head coaching position may or may not be up for grabs. Someone give me something positive for the future cause right I don't see much.

Emotionally, I'm spent. My sports life lives around IU and I still support the university, but where do I go from here. Honestly, cannot get excited about BTT and unless we pull a rabbit out of our hat, we aren't making the tournament. Our head coaching position may or may not be up for grabs. Someone give me something positive for the future cause right I don't see much.

Well we have a good shot at getting one (if not two) 5-star big men for next year. Gotta stay positive! I'm with ya about being sad but if we get some more pieces I see us getting a lot better in years to come. We are very young!

Maybe run them a little less ragged during practice, especially towards the end of the season, and spend a little more energy during the game?

You would at least agree the team hasn't showed enough fight the last month or so right?

No question about that. What does that have to do with Crean's practices? Seems to me it's more about the dogs in the fight.

Crean hasn't run them ragged. He never has... It's a story that has gotten around from other coaches in the business who use it against Crean in recruiting. You guys eat it up. All the coaches love Peegs because our fans will believe anything.

No question about that. What does that have to do with Crean's practices? Seems to me it's more about the dogs in the fight.

Crean hasn't run them ragged. He never has... It's a story that has gotten around from other coaches in the business who use it against Crean in recruiting. You guys eat it up. All the coaches love Peegs because our fans will believe anything.

So you have been in his practices and walk throughs to know just how hard on them he is? You are pretty much so one sided on this that it is not really even worth arguing with you. 

i disagree with the first paragraph. He's not demonstrated those things. He's demonstrated the ability to get Great players that can win just enough games.

Getting players is the name of the game. Ask Dane Fife about his X's and O's. Subbing... Criticizing that is so ridiculous. You are going to make sub mistakes in every single game that you coach. It's not that big of a problem... Maybe you guys have seen these coaches that never make mistakes, but I don't see them.

So you have been in his practices and walk throughs to know just how hard on them he is? You are pretty much so one sided on this that it is not really even worth arguing with you.

He's demanding. That used to be a good thing... Only for certain coaches I suppose.

Yes I have seen it. And heard about it on a daily basis the two years prior to this. They don't have 4 hour practices. There's so much misinformation on here and it just gets fueled.

I'm not trying to battle or debate anyone. We all have no choice in the matter. He's either gonna stay or he's not. What I know is IU will get what it deserves.

He's demanding. That used to be a good thing... Only for certain coaches I suppose.

Yes I have seen it. And heard about it on a daily basis the two years prior to this. They don't have 4 hour practices. There's so much misinformation on here and it just gets fueled.

I'm not trying to battle or debate anyone. We all have no choice in the matter. He's either gonna stay or he's not. What I know is IU will get what it deserves.

And in most fans eyes IU deserves better than Crean. 

Everyone seems so argumentative. I know some of you this week have said you know believe Crean should go at seasons end but now you are arguing as if Crean is the most logical coach for us next year.

Is it just one of those days to argue semantics?

I have other close sources who completely disagree with you and practices. Just an fyi

Everyone sees what they want to see. Crean treats you like sh!t? He runs his teams too hard... Crean hasn't ever crossed you, his practices are fine.

There are going to be cases on both sides. I choose to trust the opinion of a guy like Izzo, guy like Pitino. They know. They don't bullsh!t around.

That is surprising. ITH is usually pro Crean. Does seem kinda slow around here today.

Seems like they censor a LOT over there. I think I saw 3 seperate Crean rumors on there in the Minute After comments section though.

Everyone sees what they want to see. Crean treats you like ****? He runs his teams too hard... Crean hasn't ever crossed you, his practices are fine.

There are going to be cases on both sides. I choose to trust the opinion of a guy like Izzo, guy like Pitino. They know. They don't bullsh!t around.

Other head coaches should not be in your practices or walk throughs before games. So to me they should have no clue what he puts them through.