Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Iowa vs Indiana Official Post Game Thread

I don't know how or why, but this team getting ranked mid-season, was the worst thing that ever happened to them. I mean the day they got ranked was the day they died. What happened that made them fall so unbelievably fast? I just can't wrap my mind around the last 10 games. Dumbfoundead.

Once again, towards the end of the season our boys look tired and not interested. This has happened the past few years...

Regarding the Celtics and Brad. The Celtics are fighting for the 8th seed in the playoffs. I should mention that the Eastern Conference in the NBA is terrible... so...  I do know a lot of celtic fans wanted the team to tank to gain a great pick this upcoming draft. Brad has done a pretty damn good job with a terrible Roster. 

Once again, towards the end of the season our boys look tired and not interested. This has happened the past few years...

Regarding the Celtics and Brad. The Celtics are fighting for the 8th seed in the playoffs. I should mention that the Eastern Conference in the NBA is terrible... so... I do know a lot of celtic fans wanted the team to tank to gain a great pick this upcoming draft. Brad has done a pretty damn good job with a terrible Roster.

There are plenty of coaches that will do a better job of coaching than CTC!!