Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

seanmm1971

The sky is falling

LOL - I was kidding. But from reading most of your guys criteria he fits the bill.

Lol - I'm glad you found the need to judge my value of an IU fan from one post I made.

Okay let's go after coach K....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You didn't use the sarcasm font.  Coach K with wonderboy as a waiting in the wings assistant!

Maybe we should go after Cal?

Lol. What do IU fans want? A coach who wins, recruits, and united the fan base. He fits all of those criteria. Before he coached at UK, I think the fan base would have been more receptive to him.

Clearly you're joking and I'm not serious about considering him, but he irony is there.

I am just tired of hearing all the negativity of the players and of CTC and his staff. 

By the way of life, we do not have a BIG - had two, one went to the NBA and the other to Marquette.  If either of those would have stayed, you would be shouting 180 degrees different. 

Reread what you negative guys are saying and ask yourself if you were a BIG and was reading what you are saying, would you want to come here? 

We have a lot of young good players that are going to continue getting better playing without the BIG.  When the BIG looks at our team and sees that he will get plenty of playing time immediately, and knows the talent of the others, he will see winning will be there and he will be a key.

Quit being so negative and look at it positively with team we have as they continue to improve.  With that attitude and positive postings, we have a lot better chance of getting one of those BIGs that you may be chasing away today.

I do agree that I'm getting tired of the negativity... However, this is a forum, so rock on naysayers, rock on.

Agree, the fact that we can have a generally civil discussion only goes to the quality of the posters. If we all agreed there wouldn't be much discussion at all.

Sure we are lacking height. But don't overlook what Davis could have added. Was his loss Crean's fault ? Did Crean hurt HAnner? We hAve height on our roster !! Not TC's fault that they are out.

Maybe we need to start recruiting top 100 rated 7 footers from Indianapolis(Hammons). Oh thats right, Peter Jurkin got his scholarship offer.

jurkin must have had more deflections in high school :)