Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

seanmm1971

The sky is falling

Has everyone really seen a ton of development in Troy? Obviously FT shooting has improved but to me the rest of Troys game is based on being an elite athlete. Jump higher than everyone else for rebounds or blocks or run faster than everyone else to the rim. Develop a pull up jumper on the baseline, ala Calbert, or extend his range to 3 pt. and this kid goes from good to great.

Has everyone really seen a ton of development in Troy? Obviously FT shooting has improved but to me the rest of Troys game is based on being an elite athlete. Jump higher than everyone else for rebounds or blocks or run faster than everyone else to the rim. Develop a pull up jumper on the baseline, ala Calbert, or extend his range to 3 pt. and this kid goes from good to great.

Watch how he moves within the offense.  The kid has definitely learned a lot about the game.  

Also, look at his strength.  He simply was not able to jump between two defenders and slam home a one handed dunk off a rebound last year the way he did multiple times yesterday.

He's much better. Last year he could hardly start a drive without traveling. He would take steps continuously before putting the ball down. He'd do that cross over move without actually dribbling. Travel every time. Not seen it once this year. FT shooting, Rebounding, and Ball Handling have been areas of improvement and decision making although he still has a ways to go there.

Oh no! Don't sic your pet polar bear on me!

just my beaver!

nah. the cold is harsh but doable. Just dress right, remember to pack your survival gear (we all have a kit in the trunk) and enjoy the winter. Seriously, i will never live anywhere else. the rough winters keep the un-wanteds MOSTLY away.