Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'm still baffled as to how Virginia's net was so high. They were barely dropping when they were getting their butts whooped like scoring under 50.

Holding bad teams to 38 in some instances probably helped 

3 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'm still baffled as to how Virginia's net was so high. They were barely dropping when they were getting their butts whooped like scoring under 50.

A flaw in the Net?

24 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

The NET itself is a flaw.

NET did its job and had them at 54 the lowest of any at large selected.   I would argue the flaw was the 12 members who decided a NET 29 team wasn’t good enough for selection but a 54 net team was 

I will say if you don’t do multiple TVs then it might not be the value that some of us make it out to be.   If you only have one Tv then more times then not you will probably watch the games on regular TV first however for some of us it’s nice to be able to have a tv or 2 streaming + while using the others to where you can flip back and forth with other games.    My biggest problem is I stream  from 3 TVs on Samsung TVs and the remote controls all of them so sometimes I try to switch one and it ends up switching them all.   Got to get up and point directly at each TV.  I’m sure there is an easier way but I haven’t found it yet 

No cost workaround, place a sticky note over the receiver on the TV, this will reduce the ability of the passive IR receiver to make it a bit more directional. Find the angle in which you can aim to control only the number of TVs you’d like. I’ll sometimes scroll through the recent channel guide to find the game I want on TV2, aim to control only TV1, and then click “ok” or “enter” for both. Laziness is the greatest motivator for innovation.