Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

9 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Wagner had around a 10 pt lead for most of the game but Howard has it down to 1 with 17 seconds left.

Pretty wild watching that one with some Wagner fans near us. 

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Crean calling the Butler/Minnesota game. Appointment television. 

He is waaaay into it as well. I bet we hear some claps any time now.

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Probably should it thrown these live betters behind me a bone when they were arguing if to take the over.  lol.  In a Virginia game.  lol.   I waited until after they took the over and then proceeded to turn around and explain how bad Virginias offense is 

worst of Bennett’s career. Credit to their defense that they made the tourney. So little talent, and he’s been frustrated all year which is why I said earlier he’s the type of big name coach who could be poached. If I were Michigan i would be all over it. 

This game is usually how their blowouts happened tho…can’t get a single thing going offensively and then the d cracks under the pressure.   

If those guys have the over, you should at least buy them a beer…lol