Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Just got to hope committee says FU bracketologist we pick who we want and we think ISU is an at-large.  If they are the first team out tomorrow I’m going to lose my sh..

Seems like they’re either in because the committee goes rogue or not even close right? Just following the top bracket matrix guys that’s the vibe I’ve gotten.

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Seems like they’re either in because the committee goes rogue or not even close right? Just following the top bracket matrix guys that’s the vibe I’ve gotten.

I've been seeing first four out, but could easily move to next 4 out with all the bid thieves.

14 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I think they will be close. They are either in Dayton or first 4 out.     Haven’t looked at the top guys on matrix but the ones I follow have them close.    If committee values certain things more they will have a great shot however if they value top end wins they will be in trouble.    I liked this a lot more when it was Belmont or another mid major involved however when it’s my Alma Mater a little more on the line.  Do the right thing committee.  Put them in 

Man, I gotta admit: I had not seen one second of Khristian Lander since he left Bloomington.

Except for the No. 4 jersey, I wouldn't have recognized him. So much more physically mature than when at IU. Shoulda stayed in high school for his senior year. He was in no way, shape or form ready for college basketball -- especially in the B1G. 

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

All 1st round losses lol. But it is a good conference. Who gets more to the Sweet 16 the MWC or B1G?

No MWC slander here.   MWC  had the team go the farthest of the 2 conferences last year.  

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

No MWC slander here.   MWC  had the team go the farthest of the 2 conferences last year.  

Didn't the B1G get only 1 team to the 2nd weekend last year? Or was that the year before? The B1G has been terrible in the tournament recently.

3 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Didn't the B1G get only 1 team to the 2nd weekend last year? Or was that the year before? The B1G has been terrible in the tournament recently.

The last couple years I believe. Sparty only team last year 

Long Beach St/ UC Davis about to start.   LBS pretty much fired Dan Munson after the regular but let him  coach  in the conference tourney.  Now he is 1 game away from taking them to the tourney.   lol. 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

St. Peter’s up 3 with 1 min to go.   Akron up 1 with 23 sec to go.    Delivering 

Wow Kent st went up 1 with 6 sec to go and they fouled thinking they were down.   Akron hit the first one.   Tied at 61 

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Wow Kent st went up 1 with 6 sec to go and they fouled thinking they were down.   Akron hit the first one.   Tied at 61 

Akron wins it.  Wow feel bad for that kid.  Reminded me of Vandy/Northwestern tourney game when Vandy fouled when they were up