Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

Man, I love the MWC!  I'm going to adopt them as my new conference until IU gets serious again.  Also watching MWC and B1G is night and day difference!  No wonder B1G hasn't won the dance in forever.

Welcome aboard!

41 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

Man, I love the MWC!  I'm going to adopt them as my new conference until IU gets serious again.  Also watching MWC and B1G is night and day difference!  No wonder B1G hasn't won the dance in forever.

Glad to add another fan.  MWC is a blast every year.  Never lets us down and this was an exceptional year.   Probably getting 6 teams in 

4 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

@Uspshoosier Will the Grand Canyon game be worth staying up for tonight?  Gotta get up at 7 in the morning.

Lol, he would tell you Cal Poly and UC-Bakersfield would be worth staying up for.

But it should be a good game. GC is a good watch and UTA played them tough both times

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Wanted to watch SD State/New Mexico but have to turn into the Temple/FAU game now.

Unless FAU can come up big here in the last minute, looks like a bid is stolen -- hopefully Michigan State's.

FAU resume probably safe overall however 3 Q3/Q4 losses isn’t a good look 

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Can Dusty do his buddy Schertz a solid here? Feel like any hopes for ISU are dead if FAU drops this one.

Just got to hope committee says FU bracketologist we pick who we want and we think ISU is an at-large.  If they are the first team out tomorrow I’m going to lose my sh..

17 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Wanted to watch SD State/New Mexico but have to turn into the Temple/FAU game now.

Unless FAU can come up big here in the last minute, looks like a bid is stolen -- hopefully Michigan State's.

never turn off MWC!  Always delivering!