Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

5 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

We got great news  on Friday! Results from the PET scan came back and the cancer hasn't spread to my lymph nodes! So now we get to move on to the easier treatment and kick it to the curb quickly! Thank you everyone for the prayers! GOD IS GREAT!

Awesome news!

God is Great!!

9 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Thank you everyone again for all the prayers and support! We meet the next doctor next week to begin radiation treatment! We have seemingly avoided the need for chemo so I'm counting it as a big win!

Great win!

Continued prayers, as you beat this thing. 

41 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'll continue keeping everyone updated. Y'all are extended family at this point!

Screenshot_20240618-212922.png

If only the software had a ‘love’ button instead of just a ‘like’ button. Beautiful family and a wonderful Loaded Sandwich.

One of my favorite posts I’ve ever seen on this board—you got this!

3 hours ago, OliviaPope40 said:

One of my cousins a couple of days ago had a triple bypass surgery done. Saw him the other day when I went to the hospital he looked pretty good and was in good sprits. They are doing PT with him and making sure that he can walk but so far so good.

I wish him well and a speedy recovery!!!!   My thoughts and prayers are with him and your family!!!

On 7/18/2024 at 5:20 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This morning was my last day of radiation treatment! Go back in 4 weeks for a follow up and back to Indy in September for another. Hopefully can move on from here!

Haven't been keeping up but want to know You're in my thoughts and prayers LCS.

You got this!

On 7/18/2024 at 5:20 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This morning was my last day of radiation treatment! Go back in 4 weeks for a follow up and back to Indy in September for another. Hopefully can move on from here!

Haven’t heard from you on your status!  I hope things are going well and you are in remission!  My thoughts and prayers to you and your family!