Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2023-24 Prediction League - Game 32 vs Penn St Thu 3/14/24 9pm (about) BTN

Penn State 67
Indiana 61 If Galloway doesn’t play
Indiana 69 if Galloway plays 
Sorry, pick one or wait till close to tip when an official decision is made. I don't do what if stuff.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

On 3/11/2024 at 4:41 PM, LIHoosier said:

Here's a pic of a true fan (lol I just missed '66 posted the same thing)

Edendirect 24 in. 3-Speed Air Circulation High-Velocity Industrial Drum Fan,  Aluminum Blades and 360-Degree Adjustable Tilt Yellow DHS0RA220421001 - The  Home Depot

How this works!!!

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each game you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the game)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins

That looks more like a Simple Deluxe fan.  This is the closest thing I could find to a true fan.

Screenshot (3).png

I may be in second place but I'm not going to repeat as champion anyway.  That contest is basically over.  I'm too late with too little this year.

The smart bet here is to take Penn State.  They have beaten us twice this year, and the scores were not that close.  Still the Hoosiers are on a four game win streak and are starting to finally put the pieces together.  Maybe.

Penn State shoots lights out from 3 - we lose

IU makes tons of stupid turnovers - we lose

We get in serious foul trouble - we lose

If Galloway doesn't play - we probable lose

We score more points than Penn State - we win

Notice there is only one way to win.

Hoosiers          75

Nitty Lions       74